Providing classes and social activities for the senior members of the community
Golden Years, more commonly known as N'shei NW and Anshei NW , provides classes and social activities for the senior members of the community.
We have had to suspend all our activities temporarily during the corona outbreak, however please find the list below of our regular activities. New members are always welcome.
Please contact Dalia on 07956561706 for any information
Classes and activities
· Chair -based exercises, jewellery making and mosaic designing . These courses take place at a Michael Sobbel community day centre.
· Every Wednesday we have a Friendship Zone, in partnership with the GGBH ladies guild, with a variety of activities including a speaker on a relevant topic, craft, chair-based exercises and light refreshments.
· We facilitate 9 or 10 bigger social functions each year, with refreshments, speakers and musical entertainment.
· A shiur at Sage on Motze Shabbos during the winter months.
· There is the weekly Anshei programme, consisting of 2 activities
Firstly there is a gentle exercise class, taught by an experienced and qualified trainer.
This is followed by a weekly guest speaker on a timely topic of interest.