KehillaNW.org - FIRE SAFETY & CANDLES

FIRE SAFETY & CANDLES

Home Community Chanuka

FIRE SAFETY & CANDLES

keep safe

See safety video below

Never leave a burning candle unattended. 

Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.

Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.

When Extinguishing a Candle: 

Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.

Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.

Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.

Don’t touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.

Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a glass holder. It might scratch, weaken, or cause the glass to break upon subsequent use.

Click here for more information 

To receive regular updates from KehillaNW.org please click here to join the WhatsApp update group

or email posts@kehillaNW.org

If you are aware of any information which would be useful to post on KehillaNW.org please email posts@kehillaNW.org

SHARE THIS PAGE

Categories